Regional Line Haul: Class A Tractor Driver Berea, Oh.
Location: Berea, Oh.
Category: Trucking / Transport
Pay: $55,000 to $70,000 Annually
Benefits: Vision, Life, Dental, Health/Medical, Short term Disability, Paid Holidays, 401K with Company match, Uniforms, Associate Discounts, Wellness Programs and Incentives, Vacation & PTO
- Regional Class A Professional Driver with Hazmat endorsement or willing to obtain within 90 days, operating nightly regional & dedicated lanes.
- Lane originates from our Berea, Oh. terminal ~ to the following airport locations and back:
- Chicago, New York, Newark, Dulles, Philadelphia Earn up to $0.52 per mile.
- Starting wage based on MVR, Back Ground, Haz-Mat Endorsement, and Experience. Home throughout the week.
- Primarily No Touch freight, driver will observe the loading and unloading of the trucks
- Equipment: Sleeper cabs, Drivers are assigned a truck, Automatic, Freightliners, Penske leased/maintained
- Nightly routes depart from Berea, Oh. between 22:00 and 23:00 Sunday – Friday
- Routes: Chicago, Philadelphia, New York and Newark, Philadelphia, (radius of 10 miles of the respective airports)
- 10 hours off
- Come back on duty, make airline/company pick-ups and drive back to Berea, Oh.
- Flexibility for Weekend and Lay Over situations (Bonus)
- JFK /George Washington bridge bonus
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Observe the loading and unloading of cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver’s license & Valid Medical Card
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Vision, Life, Dental, Health/Medical, Short term Disability, Paid Holidays, 401K with Company match, Uniforms, Associate Discounts, Wellness Programs and Incentives, Vacation & PTO